9 Ways Young Living Pays You
Young Living pays their distributors up to 9 different ways. These include Commissions, Bonuses and Shares. Below you will learn about the ways you can get paid from day one through the rank of Executive. For now, we will only cover #1-5 ways to get paid as these are the only that apply to Distributor through Executive Ranks.
9 Ways to Get Paid
1. Customer Earnings: A commission of 24% on sales to personally sponsored Customers.
2. Start Living Premium Kit Bonus: A bonus of $25 every time you enroll a new Distributor with the premium Start Living Kit. This bonus is a one-time bonus paid to the new distributor's enroller.
3. Fast Start Bonus: This bonus has two parts:
a) You earn 25% on your newly enrolled Distributor's first three months' PV. (Maximum payout of $200 per enrollee per month.)
b) When your new Distributor enrolls a new Distributor, you earn 10% for the first three months' PV of that new Member.
This bonus is paid for 24 months, beginning with the first month in which you become qualified to receive it.
4. Unilevel Commissions: Distributors at the rank of Star and above are paid "Unilevel" commissions on all sales in the first 5 levels of their downline organizations, based on Achievement level. The commission on your first level is 8%, second level is 5%, and third to fifth level is 4%. Dynamic compression means that any level with less than 50 PV compresses up into the level above it, assuring that commissions are paid on all possible levels. What this means is you have the ability to be paid on multiple levels of your organization at once.
5. Rising Star Team Bonus Pool: 1% of the Pool divided into shares according to the number of qualified Distributors that month.
6. Travel Rewards Bonus Pool: 1% of the Pool assigned to help qualifying Distributors pay for expenses incurred for traveling to YL events.
7. Generation Bonus: When you become a Silver Distributor, you begin a generation that continues down to but does not include the next Silver (or above) in your organization. The Generation Bonus pays you an extra percentage on all sales volume in all legs of your entire organization (down to the next Silver or above in any given leg). As Distributors in your organization advance to the rank of Silver, new generations are created. You earn generation bonuses on the additional generations up to 8 generations, depending on your Achievement level. Your first generation pays an extra 2%, your second to seventh generations pay an extra 3%, and your eighth generation pays an extra 1%. (Generations can extend infinitely below the 5 levels of the Unilevel part of the plan if there are no or few Silver Distributors in a given leg.)
8. Generation Leadership Bonus Pool: 6% of the Pool divided into shares according to the number of qualified Distributors that month.
9. Diamond Express Profit Sharing Pool: .5% of the Pool divided according to the number of qualified Distributors that month.
*Share Pool Bonuses - A percentage of YL's total commissionable sales for a given month is divided among four Share Pool Bonuses, each with unique features and qualifications. Please see the Compensation Plan Diagram and Definitions for details.
Let's break it down some more:
#1 Customer Earnings
When you enroll a retail customer you receive 24% of the total retail sales. This amount is calculated in your Personal PV amount and contributes to your OGV. Customers can re-enroll with another distributor at any time.
#2 Fast Start Bonus
Young Living distributors (who qualify with 100PV monthly) are eligible to earn a Fast Start Bonus on all new distributors they personally enroll in the company. This bonus pays 25% on the volume of each personally enrolled distributor’s PV total orders placed during the first three calendar months, in addition to base commissions. Each month the bonus payout of 25% is earned by the enroller, a calculation of 10% of the same volume can be paid to the second level.* A maximum of $200 may be earned from this bonus per distributor, per month, or $80 for the second level. This is based on calendar months.
#3 . Start Living Premium Kit Bonus: A bonus of $25 every time you enroll a new Distributor with the premium Start Living Kit. This bonus is a one-time bonus paid to the new distributor's enroller.
*When the Fast Start Bonus is paid, the PV used to calculate the bonus is reduced by 70% for all other commissionable payouts.
YL pays the highest commission during your first 3 months of enrollment. This is an incentive (called a "Quick Start Bonus") for moving quickly through your training and enrolling new members immediately. Remind your new members that they should build quickly and that if they feel the need to know more about the products, they are setting themselves up for failure. In order to succeed in Network Marketing you need to know how to listen, ask questions, use third party tools, ask for references and set up the next appointment (that's it!). Have faith in the company that we have the most amazing products for just about any issue and you DO NOT need to know them. You are NOT a doctor and are NOT licensed to diagnose, treat or cure! Using the website, "Train For Diamond" will give you the tools to conduct a professional business without worrying that you need to know everything. If you really want to help, you need to listen and direct your YL prospects and/or members to the proper resource to learn it themselves. This not only takes the liability out of your hands, it EMPOWERS your people to take their health into their own hands.